Monday, January 4, 2016

Long time no see!!!!

I bet you thought I hung up my computer keys and went to the old ladies home. No...not yet! I just wanted to tell you that I am alive and well and that I have all three of my novels published worldwide in the Kindle and in the paper editions. 

It has been some journey, believe me and maybe someday I will write a book telling about it but for now, I wanted to tell you and anyone else who might be interested that Maura Clu Gallagher has now published three novels worldwide in paper and in eBook. (Kindle). They are: 
ANEW (SOFIA'S STORY)
DARBY'S ROAD 
A MEMORY FOR MIRRY

Since they are all stories about American immgrants, I decided to make them into a non sequential stand alone collection of books (series) and I titled it 

THE SCATTERED SEEDS TALES FROM THE GREAT MELTING POT.

The books are available worldwide in paper and Kindle at amazon or as print on demand at your favorite book store or retail. They are also available to libraries and are part of the Amazon Prime Lending Program for registered members.  I have the links posted on my website: 

http://www.clugallagher.com/


Best wishes . . . . and thanks for the support.

Maura/Clu

No comments:

Post a Comment